From October 14 through December 24, 2007, menswear at Target will get a boost with the latest collection from British-born musician-turned designer Keanan Duffty. Inspired by David Bowie, this collection will feature rocker must-haves such as button-down shirts with skinny ties, thermal T-shirts with musical decals and the ultra-hip skinny black jeans round out the collection. Prices range from $14.99-$59.99. Read More.
- Michigan Image Consultant
- Detroit Men’s Style Examiner: Are you the next best dressed real man in America?
- Detroit Men’s Style Examiner: 2009 spring summer men sneaker series part 2
- The Art to Wearing a Trench Coat
- Holiday Office Party Dos and Don’ts
- An Obama Family Picture is Worth A Thousand Sales
- Tips on Selecting a Great Tee Shirt
- Michelle Obama Fashion – Red Debate Dress; Christmas or Classic?
- What’s Up With Lavender?
- THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS – SPRING ’08 TRENDS