I was thinking: What’s up with the color lavender? Icy and cold, it’s all over the place. I’ve been seeing it on magazine covers. You can get in a wallet, like the lavender compact size Coach leather Mini Skinny. Easy to fit in a small handbag or even in your back pocket; or Martinez Valero’s T-strap sandals. Liquid lavender all over your feet. Maybe you want to get Stella’s fragrance; it comes in a lavender bottle. Maybe you want to do your part to help the environment like using a lavender eco-friendly reusable bag, all while looking fabulous, of course. Maybe you want to look at your guy in a lavender tie, because that’s going to look good in a navy suit, pinstripe or not. Not trying to tell you how to dress him, just saying, this could be a good look with blue. Another good lavender look? Check out Michael Kors’ unbelievable camel and lavender. It’s a beautiful combination and a definite must have.
- Michigan Image Consultant
- Detroit Men’s Style Examiner: Are you the next best dressed real man in America?
- Detroit Men’s Style Examiner: 2009 spring summer men sneaker series part 2
- The Art to Wearing a Trench Coat
- Holiday Office Party Dos and Don’ts
- An Obama Family Picture is Worth A Thousand Sales
- Tips on Selecting a Great Tee Shirt
- Michelle Obama Fashion – Red Debate Dress; Christmas or Classic?
- What’s Up With Lavender?
- THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS – SPRING ’08 TRENDS