In almost every celebrity interview, when it comes to naming a favorite wardrobe staple, the classic tee-shirt almost always makes the list. Each piece has its individual style and uniqueness depending on the wearer. The classic white tee can look different on singer Rihanna, Lindsay Lohan or you. Patterns, prints and colors make a simple tee-shirt become a versatile piece.
Tee Style Tips
- Invest in a seamless bra or T-shirt bra for a smooth silhouette.
- A tee-shirt’s shoulder seam should sit properly at the widest part of your shoulders.
- A fitted crewneck tee is a classic for all ages.
- Scoopneck and V-neck types are great for those with fuller busts; be sure to avoid loose-fitting ones that can be unflattering.
- Cap-sleeve tees show off those toned biceps well.
- Want to give the illusion of a more elongated silhouette? Push up long sleeves.
- Wear an open-neck fitted tee under a smart jacket for boardroom chic.